The website businessforsalescotland.co.uk is owned and operated by Business for Sale Scotland Ltd., 12 Renfield Street, Glasgow, G2 5AL, Company No. SC226822
IN USING THE WEBSITE WWW.BUSINESSFORSALESCOTLAND.CO.UK YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. provides an electronic advertising service through businessforsalescotland.co.uk.
2. Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. may change the advertising package provided to customers with or without notice to customers.
3. Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. acting as an advertising medium for sellers to list businesses for sale and businesses providing services.
4. Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. will not be involved in a transaction between a business seller and buyer.
5. Be responsible for your own transaction made on businessforsalescotland.co.uk or made through businessforsalescotland.co.uk
6. Be responsible for making a transaction within the law of the United Kingdom.
7. Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. cannot and does not confirm a user's true or false identity.
8. Email and password, on registering on businessforsalescotland.co.uk, you are required to use your email and password which must be used in order to access certain restricted parts of the website. The email address and password are personal to you and are not transferable. You can change your password whenever you wish via the self-service online tools.
9. Your email and password are the methods used by Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. to identify you and so are very important. You are responsible for all information posted on businessforsalescotland.co.uk by anyone using your email and password and any payments due for services accessed through businessforsalescotland.co.uk by anyone using your email and password. Any breach of security of a email and password should be notified to Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. immediately.
10. Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. cannot and does not confirm an advert's quality, data, accuracy and honesty on the website businessforsalescotland.co.uk.
11. It is your responsibility to provide Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. with true, accurate, honest information and maintain and update the information as circumstances require as well as be responsible for any content you submit on to businessforsalescotland.co.uk. Furthermore, you must not submit information that is not fraudulent, false, inaccurate or misleading.
11.1 Not use businessforsalescotland.co.uk in a manner to expose security flaws.
11.2 Not use businessforsalescotland.co.uk in a manner which will exploit businessforsalescotland.co.uk.
11.3 Violate any law of the United Kingdom on businessforsalescotland.co.uk.
11.4 Not use software tools or online tools known as 'scraping' to extract information from businessforsalescotland.co.uk.
11.5 Not exploit, reproduce, copy, merge, sell the businessforsalescotland.co.uk website unless permitted by Business for Sale Scotland Ltd.
11.6 Not send an enquiry or a message advertising a service to a businessforsalescotland.co.uk user.
11.7 Not to decompile, disassemble, reproduce, reverse engineer, copy, use, disclose or transfer the underlying source code of businessforsalescotland.co.uk.
11.8 Not to expropriate any system, data or information.
11.9 Not to cause businessforsalescotland.co.uk to lose service or become a liability for Business for Sale Scotland Ltd.
11.10 Not to use businessforsalescotland.co.uk services to commit to which is considered illegal, offensive, harassing or bullying in nature.
11.11 All images, text, buttons, source code and compilation of adverts are the property of Business for Sale Scotland Ltd.
12. You will have your access to businessforsalescotland.co.uk terminated if Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. deems your use of businessforsalescotland.co.uk suspicious, or if you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
13. Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. reserves the right to terminate or refuse or cancel an account if Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. believes a user has violated these terms and conditions or law of the United Kingdom, Scotland or Northern Ireland.
14. Submit your correct email address when signing up to use any of businessforsalescotland.co.uk services.
15. Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. may communicate with you through your given email address or other forms of communication including telephone and fax.
16. Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. has an option to "opt out" of businessforsalescotland.co.uk's mailing list.
17. Accounts cannot be assigned without Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. permission.
18. Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. will remove account holders of their rights to an account at any given time if Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. deems the user to not be abiding by the terms and conditions.
19. Payment of services that you have applied for will be made through the secure Payment Method on the website for businessforsalescotland.co.uk.
20. Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. will not be responsible for the following:
20.1 The accuracy of any adverts or pages linked to businessforsalescotland.co.uk
20.2 The links outside of businessforsalescotland.co.uk are accessed by you at your own risk.
20.3 Shall not take responsibility for the websites linked from businessforsalescotland.co.uk.
20.4 Disclaims any warranty of any kind that may be displayed on any of the adverts placed businessforsalescotland.co.uk.
21. After an advertisement has expired the advert will be removed from businessforsalescotland.co.uk if the advertiser fails to pay for its renewal.
22. After a free plan/paid package has been taken, the introductory/promotional offer will no longer be available.
23. Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. has the right to contact you through you the number specified on your account details.
1. Paypal will handle all payments made to Business for Sale Scotland Ltd.
2. Direct payments and refunds are the only transactions made on businessforsalescotland.co.uk
3. PayPal will only make payments to Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. when authorised by you.
4. Pay the full amount of a package when the package is selected.
5. Contact Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. support if an advertising package you have paid for is not functioning properly.
6. Any dispute(s) regarding payment(s) to Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. must be conveyed to Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. in writing.
7. Contact Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. if you want to opt out of any subscription- based services.
8. All payments are within the law of United Kingdom, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
9. Pay all amounts due to Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. and must be paid in full without any withholdings or deductions except required by law and shall not be entitled to assert any credit, set-off or counterclaim against Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. in order to justify withholding payment of any amount.
10. Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. does not guarantee the quality or quantity of a business sale(s) or enquiries it provides the advertisers. No refunds or credits will be given by Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. for failure to provide a sale or to receive an enquiry.
11. Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. reserves the right to vary its pricing and any structure of charges in place from time to time without any notification to any of its Customers. Any services provided after changes have taken effect will be subject to the relevant new pricing and/or new charging structure.
12. Refund requests will be assessed and issued at the discretion of Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. and the company reserves the right to refuse a request for a refund, however, a valid reason will be provided to the Customer upon refusal.
The advertiser will be responsible for the data, quality, accuracy and honesty of the advert that will be placed to the best of the advertisers knowledge.
1. The advertiser shall immediately update or correct content of the advert on becoming aware of any errors or inaccuracies. Business for Sale Scotland Ltd has the right to request any changes to the advert and the advertiser will comply with the request.
2. The advert listing submitted by an advertiser will comply with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice in the United Kingdom, Scotland and Northern Ireland and will not infringe any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or rights of any third party whatsoever.
3. The advert listing submitted by the advertiser must be a business, commercial/investment property or empty business premises.
4. If the status of the business/property changes, the advertiser must alter the advertisement to reflect the changes, also if the business/property becomes Under Offer, Let, Sold or Withdrawn the advertiser must change the advert within seven days.
5. The advertiser must also hold all necessary authorities, consents and licences necessary to use, display, reproduce, and publish the content of the advert listing they submit to businessforsalescotland.co.uk and has authority to and grants businessforsalescotland.co.uk display it for free.
6. The advertiser has read and will abide by all notices posted on the businessforsalescotland.co.uk from time to time that are relevant to the provision of the advertising packages.
7. Advertisers will not use businessforsalescotland.co.uk name, or any of its Logos, trade or services marks of businessforsalescotland.co.uk in a slanderous or malicious manner or in any way that might bring Business for Sale Scotland Ltd, its directors or employees into shame nor shall the member disgrace any marketing material(s) provided to the member in a bad way.
8. Advertisers will ensure that only its authorised persons have access to the advertisers account and that where it provides content via the submission form it shall only do so in a text format compatible with any technical specifications issued by businessforsalescotland.co.uk
9. Advertisers agree that Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. will not be required to identify advertisers as the source of the content on the businessforsalescotland.co.uk.
10. Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. has absolute discretion at any time and without notice to an advertiser to remove or decline to display any advert listing based on its content on businessforsalescotland.co.uk.
11. Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. requires the content of an advert to be amended at any time if Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. considers or has believes that the advertiser is in breach of the terms and conditions or where it deems in its absolute discretion the content to be of poor quality in terms of presentation, information provided or otherwise.
12. Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. will not be responsible for any error or omissions in any content of any advertisement.
13. Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. does not guarantee that businessforsalescotland.co.uk will be up and running as it may go down occasionally due to technical issues.
14. Technological failure may stop the businessforsalescotland.co.uk services or prevent access to all or any part of the advert displayed on businessforsalescotland.co.uk. Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. accepts no representation or warranty that businessforsalescotland.co.uk, the services or the content will be accessible or available at all times, or that the whole or any part of the website, services will be free from error and while Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. will make reasonable attempts to notify the advertiser in advance, it may suspend temporarily or alter the operation of the businessforsalescotland.co.uk services without notice to the advertiser.
15. In the case of potential buyers contacting businessforsalescotland.co.uk it is essential that advertisers provide Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. a current valid email address and telephone number.
Agents will carry out the following:
1. Submit all advertisements to the best of your knowledge.
2. Provide a contact number and email address that is correct to your knowledge.
3. Are responsible for the data, quality, accuracy and honesty of the advert and is completed to the best of your knowledge and belief.
4. Immediately update or correct content on becoming aware of any errors or inaccuracies. Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. has the right to request any changes to the advert and you shall comply with the request.
5. The advert listing submitted by you will comply with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice in the United Kingdom, Scotland and Northern Ireland and will not infringe any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or rights of any third party whatsoever.
6. Your service being compliant with the governing laws of the United Kingdom, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
7. Submit information that is not fraudulent, false, inaccurate or misleading.
8. Not use businessforsalescotland.co.uk in a manner to expose security flaws.
9. Not use businessforsalescotland.co.uk in a manner which will exploit businessforsalescotland.co.uk.
Business for Sale Scotland Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy.
1. Business for Sale Scotland Ltd will collect and use information supplied by you and other users of the Website to improve the Website and personalise your experience when you visit the Website. Business for Sale Scotland Ltd may also use it to tell you about changes in our services or about features we think you may find interesting.
2. If you opt-in to receive newsletters and marketing emails from Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. you may receive emails from our carefully selected third parties. Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. may also send you information about related businesses, franchises as well as business and franchise events. We will use your information to segment our emails based on where you are and what you have enquired on. We'll also track the performance of our campaigns. If you do not consent to having your data used in this way you must unsubscribe by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link on an email, and/or advise Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. by email to [email protected]businessforsalescotland.co.uk
3. Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. employs third party companies to process payments on our behalf. Card payments within the Online Payment Portal are processed through software provided by PayPal who has access to the personal data they require to perform the functions but may not use personal data for any other purposes and they must process personal data in accordance with all UK data protection laws.
4. Business for Sale Scotland Ltd. follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us in accordance with the current Data Protection Act in order to prevent unauthorised access to your personal information.
5. You may edit your personal information at any time.
7. All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in these terms and conditions shall survive termination of the agreement, irrespective of the reason for termination.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights (if appropriate) as a consumer.
1. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with law of the United Kingdom, Scotland, and Northern Ireland.
2. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts, to which both parties submit.